10+ Easy 4th Of July Appetizers, Cookies & Side Dishes Ideas: A day to Celebrate American Culture and tradition with Fireworks and family reunions has arrived. You guessed it right, we are talking about Fourth of July, The day we eat smoked meat, ribs, grilled meat. The United States of America is a major producer of Grains in the world. The Colonist brought cattle and grains with them. We have an interesting and glorious history of food and farming. We are known around the world for our food chains and cuisine.
Easy 4th Of July Appetizers, Cookies & Side Dishes 2018
With so much glory at our disposal, it is improbable if we do not make the holidays memorable with food. Here we will talk about some Fourth Of July Appetizers. Appetizers are snacks in a small size that are eaten as starters. This is a meal that does not take much space in the stomach. It could be served in small containers to the guest so that their taste buds start running. It has to be small, flavoury and easy to serve so it can be distributed on streets to veterans. Below are some examples of 4th of July Appetizers that are easy to make and serve.
- Stuffed Jalapeno Firecrackers: Fourth of July and Firecrackers, Need I say more?
- Watermelon Stars On A Stick: Cut a watermelon and make some small Star shaped cuttings from it. Serve them on toothpicks to guests.
- Corn Pups: This Carnival dish can also be served on toothpicks as an Appetizer.
- Patriotic Batter Dip: Make an ice cream batter and serve it with colour syrup of Blue and Red.
- Patriotic Puppy Chow: Crunchy and the tasty treat when for summer. can be eaten with milk or any other juices.
- Vodka Lemonade Slush: July is summer and this drink/punch will keep you hydrated and on the holiday spirit.
- Firecracker Berry Margarita Floats: Another cool, refreshing and Patriotic Dish to keep up the holiday spirit.
You can also be creative and make some 4th Of July Appetizers on your own to serve on Fourth of July. Have a foody and great Fourth of July with your Family.