4th Of July Captions Instagram – The Constitution of the United States of America provides us with the right to Peaceful Protest and Marching. One can take part in a peaceful march along the roads and sidewalk. Although the government have some guidelines about restricting certain protest and activities. On many occasions and anniversaries, people of the United States of America take marches on the road.
These marches are a sign of Freedom of a Democracy. Fourth of July March and Parade, Memorial Day Parades, Flag Day Marches, Veterans Day March are examples of such Show of Freedom. These Marches and Parades are participated by Military men, Veterans, Civilians, Political Supporters and Parties and Human Right activist groups etc.
Download – Happy Fourth Of July Images
4th Of July Instagram Caption 2018 – On Fourth of July, we put our thought on the nip of a pen and paint in it on the paper. It can be slogans, Bible Verses or Protest thoughts. Some People use these banners to decorate their houses on National Holidays. They use Glitters, Chains and Rings of Papers, Greetings Messages on Fourth of July Banners and Put them on walls and fences.
- “America… it is the only place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time.” By — Thomas Wolfe
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” by ~ Elmer Davis
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.” by — John F. Kennedy
- “For what avail the plough or sail, or land or life, if freedom fail?” by — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The basis of a democratic state is liberty by – Aristotle
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” by ~Ronald Reagan
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” By — Benjamin Franklin
- “Independence now and forever!” by — Daniel Webster
- “I love my freedom. I love my America.” by ~ Jessi Lane Adams
- “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.” By — Kahlil Gibran
- “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country” By — Daniel Webster
- The beauty of independence, departure, actions that rely on themselves. by ~ Walt Whitman
- “From every mountainside let freedom ring.” by — Samuel F. Smith
- “May I never wake up from the American dream.” by ~ Carrie Latet
- The man who is aware of himself is henceforward independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with a profound yet temperate happiness. by – Virginia Woolf
- “Let freedom never perish in your hands.” by — Joseph Addison
- Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. I am not unmindful of the fact that violence often brings about momentary results. Nations have frequently won their independence in battle. But in spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace. By ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all!
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.”
by ~ John Dickinson
“Heart beats true
‘neath the Red, White and Blue.”
by ~ George M. Cohan
“America is no better than any other country; emotionally I know she is better than every other country.” by ~ Sinclair Lewis
- Democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people. by ~ Abraham Lincoln
Funny Fourth Of July Instagram Captions 2018
People do it with so much effort and enthusiasm to make Fourth of July Decoration. It is not out of competition or the sentiment of being fancy, rather it is the love for the country. It is the Adoration of being the citizen of United States of America. Everybody from kids to elders take part in these fun activities of Fourth of July.
Read – Happy 4th Of July Pictures
- “Better to starve free than be a fat slave.”
- Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels. by – Mark Twain
- The cement of this union is the heart-blood of every American. by Thomas Jefferson
- Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. by – George Bernard Shaw
- The youth of America is their oldest tradition. It has been going on now for three hundred years. by – Oscar Wilde
- Unapologetically American. By Unkown
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” by – Ben Franklin
- This country was founded and built by people with great dreams and the courage to take great risks. by – Ronald Reagan
- Christopher Columbus, as everyone knows, is honoured by posterity because he was the last to discover America. by – James Joyce
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom.
- You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4th, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism. by Erma Bombeck
- Happy 4th of July! Drink until you see stars… and stripes! by – Vikas
- “You’re welcome.” by — George Washington
- When you’re born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front row seat. by – George Carlin
- Damn, it feels good to be American.
- What kind of tea did the American colonist thirst for? Liberty.
- Happy Birthday, America!
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” by – Louis C.K
- “She’s a good girl, loves her mama/Loves Jesus and America too.” by – Tom Petty