Funny 4th Of July Jokes – When our country declared Independent from the British Rule, it was very sentimental and proud moment for every man who wished for freedom. It reflects the Patriotic Feelings of the countrymen who considers dear this country. It could be an Immigrant, an entrepreneur, a scientist or anyone who adores the Land of Free People. The United States of America is land of Free People. Historically it was inhabited by the Immigrants. It was the ingenuity and hard work of the people who thought dear this country. Funny 4th Of July Jokes, Messages, Riddlers and Quotes are for them who want to make some fun with your friends on this USA Independence Day 2018.
Also See – Funny 4th Of July Quotes
Funny 4th Of July Jokes, Messages, Quotes & Riddles 2018
We can safely say that it is not the land but the people who make the country a great country. It is the people who take pride in being the faithful servants of the country. Happy 4th Of July Jokes and meme are very much loved by kids but also used by some trollers on the USA. The United States of America since 2nd world war has become One of the Strongest, Richest and Advanced countries on the planet. It is the People and the constitution that lead us to the path of glory to the United States of America. The Path was lead by our Founding Fathers in the form of the constitution. These Happy 4th Of July Funny Jokes will surely make your friends and family members laugh.
Also Read – Funny 4th Of July Memes
- “It was decided almost two-hundred years ago that English should be the language spoken in the United States. It is not known, however, why this decision has not been carried out.” By -George Mike
- I like Independence Day. It’s the one night a year when I can promise my husband fireworks. By – Melanie White
“I wish you all a HAPPY FOURTH.
I’d like to tell you now
Get a pencil; write this down
I’m gonna tell you how.
Pass it on to all your friends
Just tell them what you heard.
The way to have a happy FOURTH
Is to buy a FIFTH on the THIRD!”
- I didn’t buy fireworks. I’m setting my neighbor’s car on fire instead. By– Jeff Tamblyn
“You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” By -Erma Bombeck
- Independence Day Reminder: If you drink a fifth on the fourth, you may not go forth on the fifth.
- The only other kind of eagle in North America is the golden eagle.
- They can lift roughly half their body weight.
- “Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hardworking, honest Americans. It’s the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then, we elected them.” By -Lilly Tomlin
- It’s important to remember why we celebrate July 4th – because they let us off work.
- It is a felony to shoot an eagle.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.
4th Of July Riddles
Red, white, blue, and confused:
- Q: What’s red, white, blue, and ugly?
A: A revolutionary warthog.
- Q: What is red, white, blue, and yellow?
A: A star-spangled banana.
- Q. What is red, white, blue, and green?
A: A patriotic pickle.
Short and sweet:
- Q: Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
A: Because the horse was too heavy to carry.
- Q: What did Paul Revere say at the end of his historic ride?
A: I’ve got to get a softer saddle!
- Q: Why did George Washington chop down the cherry tree with his hatchet?
A: Because his mom wouldn’t let him use the chainsaw.
- Q: How is a healthy person like the United States?
A: They both have good constitutions.
It is hard for an empty bag to stand upright.
- What do you get if you cross the first signer of the Declaration of Independence with a rooster? John Hancock-a-doodle-doo.
Harry: What do you call an American drawing?
Harry: Yankee doodle!
The Celebration is unique throughout the country in many ways. People Enjoy Fireworks, Picnics, Decoration, Food and Alcohol on this day with family reunions. For some, it is a day to present something unique. Some go to Marching Band and Parades, Watch and give speeches in public functions of Fourth of July. For me, it is a day to be with my family and do something fun or creative. I try to make Jokes and Puns around my family and fail at it miserably. Nonetheless, I try to have as much fun as I can and make good use of the holiday.
Read – 4th Of July Wishes
You also can send Funny 4th Of July Jokes, Messages and Quotes to your Relatives and friends and let them know you care about them. Have a great and fun Fourth Of July 2018 Holiday.