Happy 4th Of July Birthday America Images Wishes 2018 – The Birthday of the United States of America is the rejoiced on Fourth of July every year with fireworks and drinking. The day holds a great significance in the lives of America people. It was the day when we decided to be no longer dependent on English Crown. The Crown supplied aid and Governance to the colonies in return of trade and wealth. The unrest was building after the French and Indian War and seeded the American Revolutionary War. Now if you are looking for Happy Birthday America Images, Pictures or Happy 4th Of July Birthday Images, Fourth Of July Photos and Wallpapers then you visited the right web page.
Happy Birthday USA
Happy Birthday America Images 2018 – When the colonies signed the declaration of freedom in July 1776, The Fate of American Continent was sealed. It was a very decisive action in the history of America that we are living in today. That day is celebrated throughout the history as the birthday of United States of America. The Birthday of United States of America rejoices with Parades and Speeches, Prayers and Firecrackers, Drinking and Partying and many other things to follow. It is a grand celebration of Birth of USA just like John Adams wished in his letter to his wife. If you are one of those lucky people or maybe you know someone who is born on fourth of July then we have things for you. We are adding some Happy 4th Of July Birthday Images, Photos, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Pictures, Poems and Greeting cards for you to try. Let them know how lucky they are with those Gifts and Articles.
Also Read – 4th Of July Flags Images
Happy Birthday America Wishes – Some People have birthdays on Fourth of July. Our 30th Commander in Chief Calvin Coolidge was born on Fourth of July. To those lucky people, it is a grand party for them. They get to celebrate the day with everyone including Friends and Families since they are all available on this day and it is a holiday. They get to see grand fireworks and Parades for them on their birthday and everyone is super excited. People who born on this auspicious occasion of the USA Independence Day deserve a special treat on their birthday and for this you can send them Happy 4th Of July Birthday Wishes, Happy Birthday America Quotes, Messages and Greetings.
Also Find – Famous 4th Of July Quotes
“I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom.”
- “Sometimes I couldn’t figure it out, what all the living was for.”
- “Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.” by – H. L. Mencken
- “Seeking what is true is not seeking what is desirable.”
- “Democracy arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects; because men are equally free, they claim to be absolutely equal.” by – Aristotle
- “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” by – Abraham Lincoln
- A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” by – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “‘Get used to me, I am not getting used to anyone.’ I shouted my laughter to the stars.”
- Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have. by – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” by ―Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” by – Harry S Truman
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. by – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Today we celebrate freedom
thanks to those who came before.
Those brave men who fought and died
in each and every war.
Freedom always comes at a price,
And while we celebrate
We should tip our hats to the heroes
who made our country great.”
O Liberty…! is it well
To leave the gates unguarded?
by – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
“I had always hoped that this land might become a safe and agreeable asylum to the virtuous and persecuted part of mankind, to whatever nation they might belong.” by ― President George Washington
“Winning isn’t everything–but wanting to win is.” by ― Vince Lombardi Jr.
“The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” by – President Thomas Jefferson
“I come before you to declare that my sex are entitled to the inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” by – Victoria Woodhull
It’s time for the “Barbecue”
And the “Fireworks” galore!
And the “Beer” and the “Friends”
And the “Burgers” for sure! But most important
And I really must say
Is that “America” got
Its “Independence” today! Yes in “1776”
The famous politician
Senator “John Hancock”
Had signed the petition That stated that our country
Was “free” from all others!
And that we would “only be governed”
By our “American brothers”! So while we are celebrating
This “great day of fun”
Let us always remember
What our forefathers had done.”
- “We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.” by – Jeff Bezos
- The fact, in short, is that freedom, to be meaningful in an organised society must consist of an amalgam of hierarchy of freedoms and restraints. by – Samuel Hendel
“If you’re worried about getting a job-or keeping one-start a company of your own. By doing so, you’ll reap the rewards of your hard work and you’ll only get fired if you fail. This is the land of opportunity. Live in it.” by – Bruce Campbell
“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.” by – President John F. Kennedy
“The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” by – General Norman Schwarzkopf
“The Constitution only guarantees you the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” by – Benjamin Franklin
The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree. by – Thomas Campbell